PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
1: Your Privacy
2: Who we are
Dolores Marshall Opticians Limited is a company registered in United Kingdom with company number 06553374, registered address is: Demesne Cottage, Cumwhitton, Cumbria, CA8 9EX.
3: Information we may collect from you
- 3.1.1 If you contact us in writing, email or over the phone, we may keep a record of that communication.
- 3.1.2 We may also ask you to participate in surveys and other market research. Your participation in any market research is completely voluntary.
- 3.1.3 Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
4: Uses made of the information
- 4.1.1 To ensure that our Website is personalised to your taste, that you are provided with the most suitable content and recommended goods that may be of interest to you and to notify you of our offers, discounts, promotions, and competitions;
- 4.1.2 To carry out our obligations arising from any transactions you enter into with us;
- 4.1.3 To notify you about changes to our services;
- 4.1.4 To maintain and administer any registered account that you hold with us;
- 4.1.5 To undertake market research, assessment and analysis so that we can review, develop and improve the services that we offer to you and our other customer.
5: Ways to unsubscribe from our newsletters/emails
- 5.1 We will email you from time to time with offers and information you might find useful. If you would prefer not to receive any further correspondence or communications from us in the future please click the link at the bottom of our emails or update your account preferences. You can also write to us at 29A Fisher Street, Carlisle. CA3 8RF or call us on 01228 409404, or email email@example.com to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
6: IP addresses and cookies
- 6.1 This Website uses small data files known as cookies (“Cookies”) to collect information about the people that use our Website. When you use the Website, Cookies are transferred to and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They collect personal information about you to enable us to record your preferences. This means we can provide you with a more personalised service including offering you goods and services that are more suitable to your taste, speeding up your searches, and recognising you when you return to our Website.
7. Disclosure of your information
- 7.1 We may disclose your information:
- 7.1.1 to any member of our group of companies and to our third party suppliers who assist us in performing our services (such as our delivery companies and market research); and
- 7.1.2 to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (and where it is necessary to disclose your information); and
8: Your Rights
- 8.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
- 8.2 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. You should be aware that if you follow a link to any of these websites they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.